2) Stay as safe as possible for as long as possible: top tips
3) Conversations about giving up driving: three families’ experiences
1) The process of ageing: essential information for drivers
2) Stay as safe as possible for as long as possible: top tips for staying mobile and reducing risk
3) Conversations about giving up driving: three families share their experiences
Each of these videos contains short excerpts from more detailed interviews and discussions. If you’re interested in particular topics, you can see the ‘full’ version of any of them. Just choose from the list in our video library.
Still Safe to Drive is brought to you by GEM Motoring Assist, the UK’s leading driving-based road safety association, with around 70,000 members. GEM Motoring Assist’s principal aims are to improve safety for all road users through the sponsorship and initiation of accident prevention measures throughout the UK and to provide motoring and safety information to its own members, principally through its magazine “Good Motoring.”
For more than 30 years, GEM has offered a low cost breakdown recovery service for its members. This was voted ‘Best Breakdown Cover’ in Auto Express magazine’s Driver Power survey in 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2013.